Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.
Some Great Reasons To Choose This:
- One of Birmingham's premier action adventure centre.
- Just a short drive from Birmingham City Centre.
- Professional instructors for guidance.
- Modern equipment and safety measures provided.
- For all abilities and groups.
Experience the all time favourite quad bike trekking event in our purpose built course located in the heart of the scenic countryside at Sutton Coldfield. A short drive from Birmingham City Centre the venue allows you to trek in a selection of specially designed trails spread across the 250 acres of woodland tracks and trails.
This activity requires a minimum group size of 4
The session lasts for an hour (60 mins) with a full safety briefing and training session with professional instructors on hand. You'll be driving on the powerful 150 cc Kymco quads. Once you are done with your practice session your quad trekking session begins. Quad trek is not a race so it is not about speed but precision and control while you master your driving along our tricky course.
1 hr Quad Trekking Includes: -
- Full instruction & safety briefing
- Kit + equipment including coveralls and helmets
- Full 30 minutes riding the awesome quad bike trails.
- Prizes for Most Improved Rider and "You've Been Framed" moment of the day.
- Gloves available to purchase on the day.
- Safe secure on-site parking.
- Hot food served on site throughout the day.
Note - The average group size is approximately 6+