Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.
Some Great Reasons To Choose This:
- Learn Basic Survival Skills
- Start a Fire to Cook Over
- Construct a Shelter to Keep the Rain Off
- Learn Basic Hunting & Trapping Skills
- Find Edible Food in the Countryside
Bush and Camp Craft Survival Skills
Could you survive for long in the countryside without any food or shelter? Could you build a shelter to keep the rain off or start a fire to cook over or even just to keep warm?
In just 3 hours this fun and practical course will teach you all the basics that could save your life one day. This is very much a group activity and part of the fun is watching others in the group making a complete hash of things. Ha ha
Expect to learn about:
- Camp Living:
- Shelter Construction
- Starting A Fire
- Camp Cooking
- Knife Skills
- Trapping & Snaring
- Edible Food in the Countryside
Courses have two start times 9:30 am and 1:30 pm and last for approx 3 hours