Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.
Coasteering on the South Coast West of Bournemouth
This is proper classic Coasteering session. It is exciting challenging breathtaking and great fun.
Can you imagine the adrenaline rush as you jump off a 25 foot cliff into the dark plunge pool below. Picture the unique view from the sea looking towards the cliffs instead of the other way round. Explore all the hidden sea filled caves rock pools and crevices in the cliff faces that are normally inaccessible
This is a day with a difference which you will all talk about not just in the pub afterwards but for years to come! But you will never experience it unless you book it- so call the team now on 0131 603 4860. Check out the You Tube video experience below and imagine that that is your mates on your Stag or Hen Do. Book now before all the places are sold out and you are left watching with envy from the cliff top!
- A half day session is 3 hours in duration of which approximately 1.5 hours is spent in the water.
- All routes require a 20 minute walk to and from the coastline.
You need to bring:
- Swimming costume to wear under wetsuit
- Pair of shoes that can get wet and will stay on the foot - i.e. trainers wetsuit boots
- Essential medical equipment - e.g. inhaler
What is Provided:
- Wetsuits Buoyancy Aids
- Gloves and Helmets are provided
- Changing is in the great outdoors.
- Avoid travelling over the Poole Harbour/Sandbanks Ferry from May - September.
- We recommend driving around Poole Harbour via the Wareham Bypass.
- Please ensure you arrive punctually. Late arrival may lead to you forfeiting your session.
- There are no toilets at the meeting point - the nearest toilets are in the village of Langton Matravers.
Health & Safety:
Land & Wave takes its clients safety and enjoyment seriously. Medical issues that may pose a problem include:
- Skeletal and muscular problems
- Heart and respiratory problems
- Recent operations
- Please note that we are not qualified medical practitioners and if in doubt you should seek and follow the advice of your doctor.
- We will not take clients who we believe to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol and in such circumstances no refunds will be given.
Minimum number is 6 however you can enjoy the activity with less people but the cost is higher per person.