Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.
Some Great Reasons To Choose This:
- This is a totally unique stag or hen activity which will make your trip to the West Country very special.
- So much is included in the price, fancy dress for the Stag or Hen,Photos of your day out.
- Amazing value for money for 3 hours of crazyness.
- Hilarious fun, everyone is a winner and you really get looked after.
We provide 9 amazing West Country crazy themed games within a 3 hour duration an awards ceremony afterwards with prizes. You will whack wobble and laugh your way through the day making this a day out you wont forget! Simply brilliant for hen and stag parties or for corporates with a sense of humour.
The Cider Run
Pilfer that cheeky pint an’ leg it as far as you can before you gets twanged by the bungee! The further you run the more you score.
Back in the day the folk used to settle disputes over trivial things such as stealing pasties and bothering sheep in the gentlemanly sport of pitchfork duelling. Whoever didn't die from fatal stab wounds was declared the winner!
The Wurzels have had it coming for years - now's your chance to dish out some justice You'll be armed to the teeth with cider apples and a huge catapult which attaches to your feet! Take them Wurzels OUT!
Tractor Tyre Rolling Triumph
One for the competitive streak in you. Using team work you will be required to roll a gert tyre over the finish line in the quickest time possible.
Vicky Pollard Handbags
Yeah but No but Yeah! Get your Burberry handbags at the ready to wallop your opposing chavy mate. Don't go giving me evil's!
The traditional village event. Each contestant takes it in turns to lob a welly boot into the series of targets! Don't worry we have cleaned up the boots!
Drunk Pub Skittles
This is real bowling - you won't find any sissy curveballs down 'ere! This is real!
If you thought the other games were silly you wait until you have done this one! Bar skittles with humans on cider kegs? Yer 'avin' a laaf!
You really are smelly! This is the time to get your own back on the stag or hen! Sat in the infamous "Tractor Seat of Truth" the stag or hen will be asked a series of questions created by your group on the day! The end result is up to you... does the dirty ditch water in the bucket above descend? Ooh arr!
After the games we can guarantee you're gonna be gaspin' for a pint of cider and some proper West Country food.
Don't worry about your Stag or Hen we'll make them look proper funny! We have fancy dress for them!
But for the rest of you....
- Please wear some old trainers
- Bring spare clothing for the stag/hen who may get a bit wet!
- Bring a warm waterproof coat
- You may get a little dirty so it's best to wear clothes you don't mind roughing up a little
The site is only 5 miles south of Bristol City Centre and holds the following facilities:-
- Fully drained field
- On site secure car parking
- Storage to leave belongings at the customers own risk
- Food & Drink (non alcoholic)