Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.
Cocktail Making & Tapas Meal at Cambridge La Tasca
Truly tempting enjoy the richness of cocktail making and have some marvelous time getting the hangover of this mixed drinks on your special day. Learn the addictive skill of mixing these drinks and enjoy the fizzy cocktails that adds more color to your event. Its a fab way to spend your time with your friends enjoying what you like to do.This cocktail making lesson will be undertaken by professional mixologist after a briefing about the history of cocktails and their types these mixologists will show how to make those refreshing drinks.
Join in the fun get the sunshine feeling and learn how to make three cocktails or sangria's of your choice with a professional mixologist ! And of course once you've created your drinks you get to drink them!
Tapas Selection Party Menu
Bread Nibbles & Kitchen Platters
- Rustic Ciabatta with Tomato (Spanish ciabatta with fresh garlic and olive oil toasted and served with our fresh Catalan-style tomato sauce).
- La Tasca House Salad
From the Field
- Albondigas (Beef and Pork meatballs in a rich slow cooked tomato sauce)
- Paella del Dia (Tapas rice dish)
- Croquetas de Pollo (Hand crumbed with chicken breast and served with roasted garlic mayonnaise)
- Home-made Beef Burgers (Cataluña fresh mini home-made beef burgers with all the Spanish toppings)
From the Garden
- Patatas Bravas (Fried Potato with spicy tomato sauce)
- Huevos Cabreaos (Cataluña Amazing Spanish take on egg and chips cut at your table.)
From the Sea
- Pescado Blanco Frito (Malaga Deep-fried white fish in our special recipe San Miguel batter served with homemade paprika & roasted garlic mayonnaise and lemon).
- Gambas Gabardina (Madrid King prawns dipped in our special recipe San Miguel batter and fried until crisp then served with homemade paprika & roasted garlic mayonnaise and lemon).
3 cocktails per person