Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.
Some Great Reasons To Choose This:
- New Purpose Built Stunt Driving Arena
- High Profile Cars BMW Minis and BMW Z3s
- Unique Doughnut Roulette
- Indoor and Outdoor viewing areas
- Package Upgrades allowing you to drive a car on 2 wheels
Stunt Drive Experience North East - Silver Package
Learn how to drive like a professional stunt driver at this purpose built stunt driving arena located in the North East of England. Our arena has been designed to allow people to do handbrake turns handbrake parallel parking doughnuts reverse doughnuts doughnut roulette J turns and two wheeling in a safe environment.
We provide indoor and outdoor spectator viewing areas along with refreshments and free play on our racing simulator throughout your time with us.
Our experienced instructors in duel controlled BMW Minis and Z3s.
Our Standard Package:
The Handbrake Turn
The basic stunt that most people will have had a cheeky little go at. Learn how to do the perfect 180 degree turn on the spot with our fully trained stunt driving instructors.
The Handbrake Parallel Park
This is the handbrake turn just with a bit more precision see if you can pull that perfect handbrake turn into a designated space.
This is the one to put you in a spin! Try and doughnut our rear wheel drive cars by pivoting around a single spot.
The Doughnut Roulette Challenge
A spin on the doughnuts in our unique six wheeled doughnut buggies. Try to complete our course by receiving as few penalties as possible.
The Racing Simulator
Free play racing simulator located in our Club House to keep you and your spectators amused throughout the day... Try and beat our fastest lap!
- Welcome and meet our team
- Demonstration of stunts
- Handbrake Turns
- Handbrake Parallel Parking
- Compete in our Doughnut Roulette Challenge
- Free play on the Racing Simulator for you and your guests
- Complimentary hot beverages for you and your guests throughout your time with us
- (Spectators welcome at a cost on the day of £10 per person. Under 5s free)
All Necessary Equipment