Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.
Some Great Reasons To Choose This:
- Great day out
- Tons of adrenalin and excitement
- Lots of scenarios requiring different skills
- Good location just outside Edinburgh
- v. friendly staff and marshals
A chance to get back at your mates for all the things they have done to you over the years, sneak up on them, work with other members of your team and take the others out to come out on top. It is get covered in paint and bruise or bruise them, which will it be? Come and test out your skills.
How It Works:
When you turn up on the day, you will receive a safety briefing where you will learn the rules and meet your referees. Your group will be split into 2 teams and given your paintball guns and 400 paintballs each, there is a total of 15 different paintball game scenarios for you to go through.
After the fun has finished and you are all sufficiently covered in paint, go along to the on site shop and have a choice of hot or cold snacks with free tea or coffee.
What You Need To Know:
- Snoods, armour, paintball guns, camouflage and masks will be provided
- Referees will be there to enforce rules throughout the day
- Ladies and Gents changing rooms are on site
- There is a secure area to hold your valuables.
What We Like:
This is an adreniline filled, fun group event which tests your ability to shoot, work as a team and avoid the bruises. It is a competitive event but always a good a laugh and when you see all of your mates covered in the paint, it just gets better. We love this event and we know all of our groups will as well.