Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.
Some Great Reasons To Choose This:
- Lantra Qualified Instructors
- Just 10miles from Edinburgh City Centre
- Yamaha Grizzly 125cc bikes
- One of the nearest courses to City Centre
- One of the most challenging and fun courses in the area!
No better way to blow off the hangover from the night before and let off some steam than racing through the custom designed course round tight bends, across rural farm ground and through dense woodland. Start off on the agility course before being let loose on the main trek. These Yamaha Grizzly 125cc Quad Bikes reach speeds of up to 40mph so we've got you covered from the thrill-seekers to the less confident riders still having our fully qualified instructors on hand to keep you right.
How It Works
You will be met by your instructor who will take you through a full safety briefing and provide you with your helmet and overalls before setting off on the agility circuit. From there you will head off for the big bike trek through the 50 acres of wooded estate..
What You Need To Know
- The Quad Biking will last around an hour
- Instructors are all Lantra qualified
- Quad Bikes are Yamaha Grizzly 125cc's
- Safety gear (Helmet and overalls) are provided and must be worn at all times
- You must be over 18 to partake in the full trek
- Juniors under 18 can ride bikes under proper instruction with written parental consent.
- The maximum weight for anyone wanting to ride a quad bike is 16.5 stone.
- Waterproof trousers are always a good idea to wear as you can get a bit muddy during your driving treat.
- Due to Health and Safety the activity site operate a strictly no alcohol policy. Any person arriving to take part in activities under the influence of alcohol or any person acting in a disruptive manner will be asked to leave.
What We Like About It
Quad Biking is a great activity for people of all abilities, our instructors are on hand to make sure you get the most of your time there. If you are a group of thrill seekers then these bikes really have some kick and going through that woodland really can test your skills.
All Necessary Equipment