Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.
Some Great Reasons To Choose This:
- Lantra Qualified Instructors
- Just 10miles from Edinburgh City Centre
- Yamaha Grizzly 125cc bikes
- One of the nearest courses to City Centre
- One of the most challenging and fun courses in the area!
Quad Biking outside Edinburgh
The Quad Biking track in Edinburgh is the ultimate test of your quad handling skills. Negotiate tight twists and turns scale steep inclines and sharp descents as you work your way around the course.
Allow about an hour for this event.
- You don't need any professional qualification or training.
- If you are over 18 years then this the perfect motorised action to be part of this extravaganza.
- Juniors under the age of eighteen can ride bikes under proper instruction with written parental consent.
- The maximum weight for anyone wanting to ride a quad bike is between 18-20 stone.
- Waterproof trousers is always a good idea to wear as you can get a bit muddy during your driving treat.
- Always wear the crash helmet supplied
All Necessary Equipment