Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.
Some Great Reasons To Choose This:
- Get up close to Penny Lane, Strawberry Field and their childhood homes
- The Magical Mystery Tour is the only Beatles tour that finishes with a visit to the legendary Cavern Club
- The last stop is the world famous Cavern Club
Meet at the Tourist Information Centre Albert Dock and step aboard the colourful Magical Mystery Tour bus for a the best Beatles tour of Liverpool. You'll see all the places associated with John Paul George and Ringo as they grew up met and formed the band that took the pop world by storm.
The tour lasts 2 hours and includes the following locations with stops for photos on the way:
- Childhood home of Ringo Starr
- George Harrison’s birthplace (passengers get off the bus here)
- Penny Lane (passengers get off the bus here)
- St Peter’s Church Hall (where John and Paul met for the first time)
- Strawberry Field (passengers get off the bus here)
- John Lennon’s childhood home
- Paul McCartney’s childhood home (passengers get off the bus here)
- Former schools and colleges of John Paul George and Ringo including the Art College and the Liverpool Institute (now LIPA)
We will make sure you are kept entertained along the way by one of our professional Beatles Guides and some Fab Four tunes.
The tour will finish at the famous Cavern Club where you can enjoy some live music from the resident musicians. Your tour ticket also gives you free admission if you wish to return to the club in the evening.