Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.
Enjoy a tour of the brewery in the malt loft learning about the process of brewing and the history of the place.
- Wonderful Northumbrian Scenery half a mile from Hadrian’s Wall
- Opportunity to purchase Award winning real ales for you to take home in 9 gallon casks 20 litre and 10 litres “beer in a box” packs presentation boxes as gifts and bottles.
- Exhibition in our brewery malt loft describing the process of brewing and the history of the farm
- A coffee shop serving home made soup sandwiches quiche draymen’s lunches paninis salads and delicious home made cakes and scones
- Real Ale bar serving our own ales and other drinks
- Brewery Shop packed with wonderful and original gift ideas
- Luxury beer toiletries beer chocolates beer ice cream beer mustards pickles chutneys all hand made by local craftsmen.
- A fascinating farm walk through our 200 acre farm with the opportunity to see the barley growing and spot local birds and wildlife.