Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.
Some Great Reasons To Choose This:
- Great events run by experienced staff focusing on your enjoyment of the event.
- Everything you need is included including hot refreshments in the cost so you wont get stung by hidden extras
- Exclusive to individual groups no other parties involved.
- Located in 150 acres of Sherwood Forest.
- most of the events are at the same easy to get to location making it easy to combine events
Assault Course Nottingham
Covering a couple of acres this course has all the usual suspects the scramble net Burma bridge the wall black hole and more. Each member of the team must complete each element of the course before the rest of the team can move on. Following the safety walk around the course the teams must navigate their way through the assault course taking with them their cannon which must be dismantled and re-assembled after each obstacle.
Penalty points are given if teams re assemble the cannon incorrectly or brake any of the obstacle rules so this is not about being the quickest more about the team pulling together. Easy you say well maybe for you but each obstacle challenges a different fear a tight space a blacked out hole a high wall or a wide ravine to swing over there will be at least one if not more in your team that need your support and help at some point around the course. Duration approximately 1 hour but is dependent on the speed the group complete the course. Groups are not taken of the course until they have completed their run
When is the event available?
- Available 7 days a week for groups of 12 or more.
- For groups of 6 (a 1 team event) - 10 (a 2 team event) people this event is available Saturdays and Sundays only.
- Unfortunately we can’t control the weather over Nottingham - but only in the event of high winds would the event be canceled as we are based in woodland.