Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.
Some Great Reasons To Choose This:
- 15 mins from Nottingham City Centre
- Link with Indoor Karting, Paintballing, Off Road Buggies or Archery
- Great technical trail with multiple routes
- Friendly Instructors
- Overalls included
Looking for some zipping motorised action with friends then head out for a fiery quad biking action. These four wheeled machines will take you out for some adrenaline rushing biking treat which will surely test your driving skills.
Riding these powerful 180cc quad bikes you'll encounter plenty of hills humps bridges climbs drops and tight turns around our safari style course. The brand new quad course takes at least 15-20 minutes a lap to complete and depending upon your group size you will have the chance to navigate the trail a couple of times. Up to 8 quads will hit the track at once after a practice session and full safety briefing. So try your hands on these powerful single seater off road machines and enjoy a great time out with friends.
- Any one over the age of 12 years can participate in our Quad Bike Safai activity.
- Full safety briefing kitting out of the safety equipment provided
- Prior to taking to the controls you'll receive a full safety briefing from your instructor and be provided with Helmet Gloves Balaclava and Overalls.
- Passing through the woods you'll have to edge your bike over rocky terrain before crossing the narrow bridges and in to open fields.
All Necessary Equipment