Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.
Some Great Reasons To Choose This:
- Great events run by experienced staff focusing on your enjoyment of the event.
- Everything you need is included including hot refreshments in the cost so you wont get stung by hidden extras
- Located in 150 acres of Sherwood Forest
- Exclusive to individual groups no other parties involved
- most of our events are at the same easy to get to location making it easy to combine events
Quad Biking Nottingham.- Explore Sherwood Forest on our four wheels .
With access to 150 acres of Nottingham's Sherwood Forest woodland the Adrenalin Jungle woodland quad trek is one of our most popular motorised events we offer our Quad Bikes will go anywhere as long as you can hang on! The Adrenalin Jungle Quad Trek is designed to allow first time riders an opportunity to experience the thrill of off-road riding whilst still offering enough testing sections to keep the more experienced off-roaders on the edge of their seats.
Assuming all of the group can handle the machines safely our instructors will take you on a trek to remember but also bear in mind that if you have a “Driving Miss Daisy” in your group it may not be as quick as you would have licked but trust us 5 mph can be exciting if you are knee deep in water and at 45 degrees.
Our advice is bring a change of footwear as its very unlikely you shoes and socks will be will be dry when you get back.
Starting on flat tracks you will make your way to the practice track. You will need to demonstrate basic control of the vehicle before you head off into the "jungle" to tackle the six different off-road zones.
Each zone is designed to allow you to test a different riding technique with the exception of zone 6. This 2 mile cross country course will test and stretch all your new found quad skills - it combines hill's slopes troughs straights and water pits. This exciting course offers some of the most exhilarating quad biking in the midlands. Our midlands location makes us the ideal venue for Quad biking Nottingham or Quad bikes near Derby.
- Event time for a group of up to 10 people is 1 hour.
- Your "in the seat" ride time is a minimum of 25 minutes.
When is the event available?
- Available 7 days a week for groups of 15 or more.
- Saturdays Sundays and Wednesdays for groups of 14 or less.
Is there a minimum age?
- Yes - the minimum age is 12yrs old. 12-15yr olds require adult supervision.