Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.
Some Great Reasons To Choose This:
- Close to Robin Hood Sherwood Forest
- Close to Nottingham Centre
Try your hand at this exciting activity. Climb aboard one of our 150cc Eton quad bikes and test your skill as you follow your marshal around our quad bike trail covering virtually our entire 60 acre site through varying terrain.
- Open every day except Mondays
- Arrival time would be 15mins prior to the event start time to get booked in.
- The activity is outdoors and continue in all weather conditions unless the tracks are heavily flooded or in thick snow.
- Quad Biking Session
- Full safety briefing
- Protective suits
- Helmets and gloves.
Other Relevant Details
- Maximum weight restrictions for the Karts & Quads are 18 stones.
- Minimum age is 15 for the activities
- Height restrictions are maximum 6ft 6 inches.
- The site has a cafe on site along with car & coach parking.
- We do recommend wearing old shoes or boots and possibly a change of clothes in adverse weather.
- Arrival time would be 15mins prior to the event start time.