Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.
Some Great Reasons To Choose This:
- You have probably never done this before
- The activity can be tailored to your budget and time spent with us.
- Probably one of the most exhilarating experiences you will have.
- So easy yet so challenging.
- A great crowd participation activity whilst also great individually.
The hovercrafting circuit is purpose built and over 1km in length. It is simple to drive but very difficult to master. The circuit is oval in shape and is driven in an anticlockwise direction. From the start you fly through a series of S bends along one side before negotiating an extremely tricky downhill hairpin. Once you are through the hair pin it is onto the straight which is over 250m in length and allows you to build up some serious speed. Finally you throw the craft sideways at top speed into a wide sweeping corner to complete the lap. You race on land for safety reasons but depending on weather conditions the circuit may include several areas of water.
- Each race consists of 2 laps of the 1km track you can have as many races as you want with a group size of as many as you like.
- The minimum expenditure for 1 person would be 3 races
- Clothing - Loose comfortable fitting clothes no high heels!
- Trainers or flat shoes ideal.
- Racing is time dependent and we aim to race 25-30 times per hour using 3 craft at a time.
- There is a cafeteria on site limited though in the winter months.
- No Alcohol what so ever. If in a group then a minimum would be 2races each person.
- Put though 30 races an hour using 3 craft at a time.