Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.
Some Great Reasons To Choose This:
- Biggest Ropes Course in Buckinghamshire
- Home to Goliath a 100ft Freefall Experience, which can be added on to your booking
- Best of both - Central Location but on the shore of Willen Lake
- 5 minutes from the centre of Milton Keynes
Extreme Aerial Course Milton Keynes
Of all the Aerial adventure sites we have tried this is by far the best. Do you think you could handle all the treetop challenges the screaming zip wires or the crazy 100 foot Goliath tree jump!. Imagine the thrill of that 100 foot freefall.
Up for it- of course you are. Everyone wears a safety harness that is attached to a safety line - so the worst that can happen is an unexpected dangle for a few moments until you get back on track.
Check out the You Tube Video below to get a feel for this amazing activity. Instructors will kit everyone up with safety harness and helmet before asking you to tackle ever harder challenges from high wires rope bridges climbing nets and freefall descents. The hardest part is not losing your nerve or looking down! Whatever the outcome everyone in your group will have a phenomenal time and will talk about it for years.
Add this to your package- the Goliath drop- perfect for that special person or even the boss!
Goliath combines a 100ft high tree (that’s 7 double decker buses stacked on top of each other!) with high-tech equipment which enables visitors who are brave enough to leap off and enjoy the ultimate freefall experience before gently touching down on the ground.
- Arrive at least 15 mins early to allow for kitting up. Late comers may not experience the full package because of time constraints
- Footware: No Flip flops sandals or the like. Ankle supporting boots or sturdy trainers are best
- Clothing: Wear suitable outdoor clothing in case the weather turns inclement. Girls should not wear skirts and guys from Scotland- no kilts eh?