Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.
Some Great Reasons To Choose This:
- Available all year round
- Lots of great circuits across the UK
- Can arrange food and meeting rooms at some locations
- Great for entertaining clients
- Everyone can get involved
EXAMPLE OF EVENT DETAILS:
After a full safety briefing all drivers will get the opportunity for a practice session before racing each other in a series of heats. Starting positions are rotated through the sessions and points awarded dependant on your finishing position. The top drivers scoring the most points will then race in a grand final with trophies awarded for the podium finishers.
EXAMPLE OF EVENT FORMAT:
- Drivers will register at reception 30 Minutes before the Race Start Time.
- Race Suits will be issued (Helmets Gloves and Balaclavas are issued at Trackside)
- Drivers receive National Karting Association approved briefing covering all safety procedures kart control racing tips and explanation of race format.
- Practice session for each driver to allow familiarisation with karts and track layout.
- 5 qualifying races per driver. Starting from different grid positions in each race and racing against different drivers and points are then awarded based on finishing positions.
- The race information system (featuring the latest computerised timing system available) displays pictures of the drivers currently racing the race positions with lap times during the heats and the full points leaderboard.
- The top drivers qualify for the 10 lap grand final.
- The top 3 drivers climb the podium and are awarded their trophies.
- Race in Go Karts
- Practice laps
- 5 Qualifying Races of 5 Laps Each
- Grand Final for top drivers
This is an example of a Go Karting event, we can arrange other formats and also food at many of the go Karting centers we work with.