- Length of Game: 30mins - 1 Hour
- Minimum Number Required: 3
- Complexity: easy
Snakes and Ladders Drinking Games Version 1
Step 1: Go out and buy the board game- "Snakes and Ladders". Try Amazon
Step 2: Bring your extra dice in case you lose one or more!
Step 3: The rules are CHANGED for the shot drinking game as below:
- Take turns in rolling the DICE. Play proceeds in a CLOCKWISE direction.
- Landing on the base of a ladder allows the player to climb the ladder: Forfeit time! Count the number of squares ACROSS and UP that your marker has jumped and allocate that number of shots amongst the other players: example-- suppose that after landing on a ladder your counter has moved ACROSS 4 squares and UP 3 squares- total equals 7- then distribute 7 shots in total, clockwise in turn, to each of the OTHER players until all 7 are allocated, if necessary going round the losing players a couple of times until all the drinks are handed out!!
- Landing on the head of a snake forces the player to descend the snake: Forfeit time! Count the number of squares ACROSS and DOWN that your marker has jumped and allocate that number of shots to that UNLUCKY player: example-- suppose that after landing on a snake head your counter has moved ACROSS 2 squares and DOWN 3 squares- total equals 5- then allocate 5 shots to that unlucky player that has just landed on the Snake.
- Game ends when a player lands on the final square: ALL losers Drink 2 shots to finish.
- Start again if you dare!
- Drink responsibly. Not sure what that means? Perfect!
This game was brought to you FREE by Gobananas, the Stag and Hen Party experts. For more FREE advice call our experts at Gobananas on 0800 567 7101 now before you miss out on hundreds of great deals on Stag and Hen accommodation and activities. Check out the amazing Club Class Bus for a Stag and Hen party extravaganza on 0800 567 7101
What you need
- Snakes and Ladders Board Game
- 2 Spare Dice