- Length of Game: 30 mins- 1hour
- Minimum Number Required: 3
- Complexity: easy
Snakes and Ladders Drinking Games Version 2
Step 2: Bring your extra dice in case you lose one or more!
Step 3: The rules are UNIQUE to this shot drinking game but much simpler than Version1, which uses a childrens' snakes and ladders board
- Take turns in rolling the DICE. Play proceeds in a CLOCKWISE direction.
- Playing the game: Each player is given a shot glass.
- The purpose of the game is for 1 of the players to reach the end of the board before any other player.
- Starting with the player with the red counter, each player rolls the dice in turn and moves their counter the number of squares indicated by the dice. If the player lands on a shot glass square they must take a drink, if they land on a ladder square they must 'climb' the ladder and if they land on a snake they must 'slither' down the snake.
- It makes a more interesting game by adding forfeits when going Up a Ladder or Descending a Snake:
- Forfeits: Any player landing on a ladder nominates a shot for the person on his/her right to "down in one". All players must chant loudly "Down in One, Down in One" etc. Any player landing on a Snakes Head must drink a shot nominated by the player on his / her right again with all players chanting "Down in One"etc.
- Game ends when a player lands on the final square: ALL losers drink a shot to finish.
- Start again if you dare!
Drink responsibly. Not sure what that means? Perfect!
This game was brought to you FREE by Gobananas, the Stag and Hen Party experts. For more FREE advice call our experts at Gobananas on 0800 567 7101 now before you miss out on hundreds of great deals on Stag and Hen accommodation and activities. Check out the amazing Club Class Bus for a Stag and Hen party extravaganza on 0800 567 7101
What you need
- Snakes and Ladders Board Game- Glass Version
- 2 Spare Dice