Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.
Some Great Reasons To Choose This:
- Great local knowledgeable crew, wildlife, history, geology
- Total flexibility all about what you want to do or see
- Fantastic scenery and wildlife
- We want to exceed your expectations and make your day
- Can't guarantee fish but can a great day out with a difference
Sea Fishing off North Berwick Edinburgh
The Fishing Vessel Braveheart run by two local skippers will take your group out to the best fishing grounds in the Firth of Forth. North Berwick located west of Edinburgh is close to the two islands of Fidra and Craigleith which are renowned for both Mackerel and Cod fishing. Any fisherman novice or experienced will benefit from these skippers priceless experience in locating where the fish are feeding. Tides weather and swell all combine to confuse the situation but if anyone can get your group reeling them in then trust the Braveheart boys.
As an extra bonus this part of the Firth of Forth has some amazing wildlife. including seabirds such as Puffins Gannets and Guillemots. Seals are a common sight in the waters and there are occasional sightings of dolphins and porpoises.
Guests can bring along their own food and drink and enjoy a great day out in the sea!
Things to be Provided:
- You get a fishing rod and a Qualified Instructor.
Things to Remember:
- Dress to be warm and dry. It is always colder at sea so rather bring too many clothes than too few!