Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.
Some Great Reasons To Choose This:
- Adrenalin Rushing
- One of the popular off road driving event for all skill levels.
- Bring in some competitive edge to your day.
- How often you get a chance to race these power packed Honda Pilots.
They are one of the most favourite off road machines of all time capable to run on almost all tricky terrains. Full on adventure and challenge your Honda Pilot session will be fun any day. The venue is situated in the heart of Central Scotland just 40 minutes from Edinburgh and Glasgow. This 2hr Honda Pilot session is designed for both novice and seasoned drivers start with a quick safety brief and demo of controls before you are out for some practice. Once you get a hang of it you can move on to timed heats and everyone goes into the final. Full of adventure and challenge these Honda Pilots are powered with 400cc engine which makes them fit to run on woods water and even mud
"Fantastic day out and really brought out that competitive edge in us." Hugh O'Brien
- Begin by signing on at reception.
- Don’t forget to leave an emergency contact number and not 999 cos we’ve had that one!
- Into the kit room for helmets goggles and gloves then head over to the pilot track.
- If it’s dry they are a handful but if it’s wet they are wicked!
- Begin with a practice heat followed by qualifying heats.
- There will be 8 Honda Pilots on track at one time depending on the group size.
- It's then full on for the final race against the clock and other drivers to set fastest time around the ¾ mile track with jumps hill climb and drop offs.
- If you survive the final without a spin off or a black flag you might be one of the lucky 3 on the podium with the bubbly.
- There needs to be a minimum of 10 drivers.
- Duration:- Your session lasts approximately 1hr 30mins to 2 hours depending on the size of the group.