Go Karting Indoor - Open Grand Prix Event West of Edinburgh
Price Starts From 47.50
Indoor go-kart racing at our circuit near the airport. Race in our 200cc Race Tuned Rimo Evo5 Karts, Grand Prix style including a practise session, 5 qualifying laps, the top drivers enter a fierce 10 lap final. A podium awaits for 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.
Some Great Reasons To Choose This:
- 5 Star Quality Accredited Venue
- 42,000 sq foot Indoor Karting Track
- Compete against your team members
- Cafe offering Hot/Cold Snacks & Refreshments
- Comfy Lounge Area with Trackside Viewing
After a full safety briefing all drivers will get the opportunity for a practice session before racing each other in a series of heats. Take the ultimate driving test with your friends. Show off your skills and beat your group to the finish line and get on top of that podium.
How It Works:
Drivers will register at reception 30 Minutes before the Race Start Timen with a safety briefing where you will be given helmets, glovesm Balaclavas and a race suit. All drivers will then be given a practise session. All drivers will then be given a practise session to become familiar with the track. Your group will then go on to 5 qualifying laps, racing against different drivers and in different positions. Your scores from each race will be shown on a screen along with fastest times.
The top drivers will then go on to a fierce 10 lap final where the top three will take their place on the podium to receive their trophies.
What You Need To Know:
- Drivers must wear flat soled shoes (eg trainers). High heels sandals open toed shoes platform soles and work boots are not permitted.
- Full Race Suits are issued and should be worn fully zipped/buttoned up covering any loose clothing. Fancy dress is therefore not permitted whilst racing.
- All drivers must attend the safety briefing. Late arrivals will not be permitted to drive and no refund will be issued.
- Alcohol or drugs must not under any circumstances be consumed before or during the event. Persons suspected to be under the influence of drink or drugs will not be permitted to drive and no refund issued.
What We Like About it:
We find Go Karting one of our most popular events and the Grand Prix is always a good group event. It gives you the chance to get used to the track as well as race all of the people in your group, this event also adds that competitive side, not just racing around with your mates but really trying to win that top space. It is exhilarating as well as a good laugh.
All Necessary Equipment