Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.
Some Great Reasons To Choose This:
- A great combo event for all groups
- For all abilities
- Necessary equipment provided
- Professional instructors for guidance
Set in over 700 acres of land both the Mini Highland Games and the Clay Pigeon Shooting will give you the chance to compete against your mates and see who comes out on top. With three hours of true Scottish activities you will not only have the best tuition for the shooting but also learn a lot about the traditional Scottish games as well.
How It Works
You will be met on site by your instructor who will take you through your full safety briefing and set out the plan for the activities, the kilted team of instructors will take you through each of the 9 games included while encouraging and coaching you along the way with the winning clan taking home a bottle of whisky! Then for the shooting your fully qualified instructor will be on hand throughout to ensure both safety and to give you the tuition.
What You Need To Know
The Mini Highland Games include
- Tossing of the Caber
- Tug o' War
- Tossing the Hammer
- Farmers Dash
- Hurling the Wellies
- Tyre Flip
- Weight O'er Bar
- The Haggis Malt Challenge
- Puttin' the Stane
Clay Pigeon Shooting
- You will start with a full safety briefing
- You will also be given full instruction on the use and handling of the gun
- There will be a fully qualified instructor with you throughout
- Shotgun, ear plugs and 25 shells included
On the Day
- All technical equipment, staff and public liability insurance is provided
- The two activities should last around 3 hours in total
- You should come dressed for the weather with sturdy footwear
- Due to Health and Safety the activity site operate a strictly no alcohol policy. Any person arriving to take part in activities under the influence of alcohol or any person acting in a disruptive manner will be asked to leave.
What We Like About It
These two activities cover all bases, they are for the more active group as you will be working hard to go through the full mini highland games but what a laugh you will have along the way. Perfect for setting the competition but even with the shooting they really cater for all levels so you don't have to be a trained marksman to get the shot!
All Necessary Equipment