Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.
Some Great Reasons To Choose This:
- The only attraction of this kind in London
- Includes wine & ale
- Fully interactive experience - bang the table and yell
- Late night dancing
- 40 years of experience
Medieval Banquet Evening London
The Medieval Banquet is just a stones throw away from the Tower of London and Tower Bridge. King Henry VIII invites you his Lords and Ladies to enjoy a magnificent evening at his royal court. You will be able to observe his royal majesty’s entertainers perform as well as indulge in a delicious 4 course meal with Ale and Wine served by our dancing Wenches. Why not get dressed in costumes join in our medieval dances throughout the show and bang your fists in joy at our cast! Our duelling Knights will fight for your honour as you cheer him on. Finally to conclude your evening you can dance the night away to some more contemporary music easing you back into the 21st century. Amazing night out for any group of Stags!
- Vegetable soup made daily with market vegetables
- A platter of meat pate and cheddar cheese with salad & pickled vegetables
- Roasted chicken in a traditional medieval sauce served with roast potatoes & roasted vegetables
- A rich fruit filled pie served with cream
- Vegetarian and other options are available upon request.
- Wednesday - Saturday: 7.15pm - 12.00am
- Sunday: 5.15pm - 9.30pm
4 Course Meal