Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.
Some Great Reasons To Choose This:
- Problem Solving & Fun at same time
- Centre of Newcastle
- Great for alternative party idea or teams
You’ll need a group of people with different individual strengths to face the different challenges: mental, skill and physical.
Each team will be made up of a maximum of 8 players. Appoint a team leader and be guided through King Tut’s Ancient Tomb.
Take on various challenges to successfully complete each type of game. 1 or 2 players can play each game while the rest of your team shout instructions through the doors or windows to help. No two challenges are the same so make sure you have your wits about you. All of these games are tackled against a ticking clock. Successfully completing a game will earn your team a “clue sphere”. Collect as many of these precious sphere’s as possible to win clues for the epic centre-piece of the game, the escape from King Tut’s Tomb.
You and your team take part in the final adventure and use all of your strength’s to escape from King Tut’s Tomb. You’ll need to master mental, skill and physical games.
- The game experience is a total of 1 hour.
- You’ll receive a short briefing when you first arrive.
- The various Egyptian themed rooms- mental, skill and physical games are up to 3 minutes long and will last for approximately 35-40 minutes in total.
- The final challenge, the King Tut’s Tomb will last 15-20 minutes.
- Once finished we will take a free group photo for you so you can remember your experience!
If you are 18+… NO you can book as a small group or on your own. If you are 13-18 years old… YES you must be accompanied with an adult and you need a full team of 8 players.
A few last things...
- Under no circumstances are you to consume any alcohol before playing your game. If you arrive under the influence of any alcohol you will not be admitted or refunded. This is in the judgement of the Never Give Up team.
- Everyone who enters the building will have to store phones away in the lockers in the bookstore area.
- The games involve climbing, crawling and confined spaces so suitable clothing for these type of activities should be worn.
- A disclaimer is required to be signed by all guests which is a requirement of entry. The Never Give Up Experience does require some physical activity and if you take part in the games, you agree that you do so at your own risk and assume all risk of injury to yourself.