Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.
This Canyoning trip takes you down the beautiful Falls of Bruar (a couple of miles north of Pitlochry in Perthshire) and gives something for everyone with big and small cliff jumps, waterfall swims, slides, caves and a cable 'via ferrata' style traverse with a 5 meter slide drop.
How It Works
You meet at the activity centre in Ballinluig where you are given a full safety briefing, you get kitted out with all of the necessary equipment and are then transported to the site for your activity. You are also returned to the activity centre at the end of the Canyoning trip.
What You Need To Know
- Please arrive 15 minutes early
- Allow approximately 3 hours from start to finish
- Activity length - you are on the water for around an hour and a half
- You are required to wear a full climbing harness that will fit up to a 37 inch waist
- Minimum Age is 14 years
- Maximum Weight is 18 stone
- Please bring swim wear, a towel and an old pair of trainers
- All safety equipment is provided
- Fully qualified guides
- Warm centre and changing facilities on-site
- There is an on-site cafe
What We Like About It
This canyoning trip is great for groups with plenty to keep the adrenaline junkies happy along the way but can also be tailored for beginners.
All Necessary Equipment