Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.
Gorge Walking is a great activity for groups of all abilities, it gives you the chance to swim in lagoon pools, jump off cliffs, enjoy natural water slides and climbing as well. This trip takes places in the Calvine Gorge which is a perfect water playground!
How It Works
You meet at an activity centre where there are changing rooms for getting you all kitted out, you will be given a full briefing before being transported out to the water. You will have around an hour and a half of fun before being transported back to the centre.
What You Need To Know
- Please arrive 15 minutes early
- Allow approximately 3 hours from start to finish
- Activity length - you are in the water for around an hour and a half
- Wetsuits, buoyancy aids & helmets are supplied
- Minimum Age is 8 years
- Maximum Weight is 18 stone
- Please bring swim wear, a towel and an old pair of trainers
- Fully qualified guides
- Warm centre and changing facilities on-site
- There is an on-site cafe
What We Like About it
Gorge Walking really has something for everyone and we have some of the best scenery here for it in Scotland.