Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.
Some Great Reasons To Choose This:
- Great day time activities all under one roof.
- Professional instructors with the proper training needed for each activity.
- Picturesque outdoors.
- All equipment and overalls provided.
Multi activity day in the Highland along Perthshire to the West of Dunkeld near the Smae Glen. The day includes quad biking along the hilly terrain amidst the scenic highlands. Once you are done with the biking you'll be up for some clay shooting as well. A perfect blend of both the activities under the able guidance of professional instructors. There are quad treks to suit all abilities whether you are looking for an adventure day out or just wish to try some extreme sports this multi-activity day has it all.
- Minimum age for Quads is 16 and Clays is 12.
- A full hour of quad biking and then it is on to a clay pigeon shoot.
- We recommend to Check-in 15 minutes prior to the activity start time.
- Clothing requirements – wear old clothing and footwear you will get muddy!
This tailor-made day of quad biking and clay pigeon shooting will be the perfect way to bring in a competitive element to your day.