Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.
If you’re a chocolate lover (who isn’t?!) this indulgent chocolate making session will make a delicious start to your day. In this 90 minute party an experienced chocolatier will teach you how to taste chocolate, take you through the history of chocolate as well as helping you discover the art of creating some beautifully hand-crafted chocolate treats all of which can be eaten or beautifully packaged and taken home to show off to friends and family.
How It Works
Our professionally trained chocolatier will have everything set up ready to go for you before meeting you at the private venue, they will then take you through a history of chocolate making before giving some demonstrations and then letting you get your hands dirty and trying it out for yourself.
What You Need To Know
- 90 minute class with tutorial, demonstrations and practical learning
- Professional chocolatier will meet you at the venue
- Wear comfortable clothes you don't mind getting messy!
- All ingredients and tools are provided
- Aprons are not necessarily included
- Carefully packaged chocolates to take home for family and friends - or yourself
What We Like About It
Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate what more is there to say! Seriously though this is a lovely class, it is perfect for groups of all ages just a nice way to spend an afternoon and even better you get to take some treats home with you as well.