Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.
Some Great Reasons To Choose This:
- Great for teambuilding
- Someone always launches a Titanic
- Non stop hilarity
- Will your raft survive the Race
- Everyone gets wet
Raft Building Hen Party
Raft Building. A great team activity raft building can be used on its own or as part of a larger team event – or even for Birthdays or Stag / Hen parties. There is no fixed way to build a good raft; the key ingredients are to make the knots as tight as possible and the whole thing stable in the water.
- We provide some ideas of rafts and will assist you with knot tying but we won’t build it for you!
- Once your raft(s) are built and checked and you have all the safety gear on we launch and if there are more than 1 raft we will have a race to a buoy. Whoever gets there first pulls it out of the water and underneath in a waterproof container will be a delicious prize!
- The runners up usually respond to this with a volley of water boarding the other raft and general chaos results.
- If you stay dry on a rafting session it is nothing short of a miracle – so expect to get wet.
- Minimum age 9.