Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.
Some Great Reasons To Choose This:
- 30,000 sq foot Indoor Karting Track
- 5 Star Quality Accredited Venue
- Bridge and Tunnel Section on Circuit
- Light Snacks & Refreshments Available on Site
- Comfy Lounge Area with Trackside Viewing
Indoor Go Karting near Falkirk between Glasgow and Edinburgh
Open Grand Prix - For group sizes of 8+ drivers the chance to experience an exciting grand prix style format.
After a full safety briefing all drivers will get the opportunity for a practice session before racing each other in a series of heats. Starting positions are rotated through the sessions and points awarded dependant on your finishing position. The top drivers scoring the most points will then race in a grand final with trophies awarded for the podium finishers.
- Drivers will register at reception 30 Minutes before the Race Start Time.
- Race Suits will be issued (Helmets Gloves and Balaclavas are issued at Trackside)
- Drivers receive National Karting Association approved briefing covering all safety procedures kart control racing tips and explanation of race format.
- Practice session for each driver to allow familiarisation with karts and track layout.
- 5 qualifying races per driver. Starting from different grid positions in each race and racing against different drivers and points are then awarded based on finishing positions.
- The race information system (featuring the latest computerised timing system available) displays pictures of the drivers currently racing the race positions with lap times during the heats and the full points leaderboard.
- The top drivers qualify for the 10 lap grand final.
- The top 3 drivers climb the podium and are awarded their trophies.
- Race in our 200cc Raceâ€Tuned Rimo Evo5 Karts!
- Practice laps
- 5 Qualifying Races of 6 Laps Each
- Grand Final for top drivers
- Drivers must be a minimum of 16 years of age to participate in Race Events.
- The physical design and size of karts may be a limiting factor for certain drivers. Generally drivers should be taller than 5’ but not exceed 6’â€5” in height and / or 18 stone in weight. Drivers outside of the height and/or weight restrictions detailed above may not be permitted to drive and no refunds will be given.
- Drivers must wear flatâ€soled shoes (eg trainers). High heels sandals open toed shoes platform soles and work boots are not permitted.
- Full Race Suits are issued and should be worn fully zipped/buttoned up covering any loose clothing. Fancy dress is therefore not permitted whilst racing.
- All drivers must attend the safety briefing. Late arrivals will not be permitted to drive and no refund will be issued.
- Karting is not suitable for anyone with heart or breathing difficulties back or neck problems pregnant women people with a nervous disposition or any condition that would prevent driving on the road.
- Alcohol or drugs must not under any circumstances be consumed before or during the event. Persons suspected to be under the influence of drink or drugs will not be permitted to drive and no refund issued.
- Any persons by way of unreasonable conduct either on or off the track can be asked to leave the premises without refund of any monies paid.