Check Rates & Book this Package
You can check prices for your group and also check availability.
The Latvian capital, the largest city in the Baltics, is a fascinating mixture of proud Latvian tradition and influences of the various countries that have occupied it. Independent once again since 1991, Riga's Art Nouveau center has won it UNESCO World Heritage Site designation. Opened up to mass tourism with the advent of budget air travel, Riga's Old City and its abundance of bars and restaurants can be explored on foot. The New Town is easily reached by an efficient and modern bus and tram network.
This package includes
- 2 nights accommodation in a 3 star hotel in Riga
- Strip Limo pick up from the airport with champagne
- continental breakfast both mornings
- free use of the pool in the morning
- welcome drink on arrival
- guided bar crawl lap dancing entry
- VIP steak dinner and show
- casino night
- VIP night club entry
- return airport transfer
Flights to Riga are available from most UK airports