Check Rates & Book this Package
You can check prices for your group and also check availability.
The Latvian capital, the largest city in the Baltics, is a fascinating mixture of proud Latvian tradition and influences of the various countries that have occupied it. Independent once again since 1991, Riga's Art Nouveau center has won it UNESCO World Heritage Site designation. Opened up to mass tourism with the advent of budget air travel, Riga's Old City and its abundance of bars and restaurants can be explored on foot. The New Town is easily reached by an efficient and modern bus and tram network.
This package includes :
- 2 nights accommodation in 3 star hotel in Riga
- meet and greet at the airport and transfer to your hotel
- continental breakfast on both mornings
- free use of the pool in the morning
- welcome drink on arrival
- laser tag
- choice of either paintball or indoor karting or shooting 2 guns
- guided bar crawl
- lap dancing club entry
- VIP nightclub entry
- transfer back to the airport for your return journey
Flights are available from most UK airports