Check Rates & Book this Package
You can check prices for your group and also check availability.
The Latvian capital, the largest city in the Baltics, is a fascinating mixture of proud Latvian tradition and influences of the various countries that have occupied it. Independent once again since 1991, Riga's Art Nouveau center has won it UNESCO World Heritage Site designation. Opened up to mass tourism with the advent of budget air travel, Riga's Old City and its abundance of bars and restaurants can be explored on foot. The New Town is easily reached by an efficient and modern bus and tram network.
This package includes:
- 2 nights accommodation in a 3 star hotel in Riga
- meet and greet at the airport and transfer to the hotel
- welcome drink on arrival at hotel
- continental breakfast both mornings
- free use of the pool in the morning
- guided bar crawl
- lasertag and quadbiking
This is an excellent package which will allow you to enjoy your time in this great city.