Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.
Go Karting is a classic stag favourite and this large track of over 500 metres is different class. The Grand Prix format with qualifiers, semi heats and then winners and losers final race is a tried and trusted stag event.
How Does It Work
Starting with qualifying heats to get you used to the track before the real competition starts with semi finals on this long and demanding track. We then take the best and worst times from the semi finals to have a winners and losers (losers sounds harsh but sure you will love to watch the stag lose) final race.
What You Need To Know
- Approved safety briefing
- Practise session to determine grid positions
- Qualifying heats
- All drivers qualify for the semi finals
- All drivers earn a place in either the losers or winners grand final
- Lap times printed out for each driver to take home
- Trophy for the group winner
- Race suits, Gloves and Helmets all available free of charge
- Karting takes place in all weather (Track is great in the rain)
What We Like About It
This newer track is one of the best we have seen in years. Designed for top speeds this over 500 metre long track has a slight uphill start before the majority of the track goes downhill creating the perfect conditions for a proper Grand Prix.