Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.
Some Great Reasons To Choose This:
- Best Visitor Attraction in Highlands & Islands Tourism Awards 2012
Why not try something very Scottish. A mini Highland Games. Compete against each other and see who can toss the caber the furthest throw the shot putt do a welly wang and then finally a Tug of War. Traditionally a kilt is worn to take part but it is not essential.
"I went last month with my french classmates while we were on a school trip in Scotland. We had a fantastic time and really enjoyed the Mini Highland Games !Great ambiance friendly and dynamic staff funny trials .. Again thank you Keith for your kindness :) Would definitly come back next time I go to Scotland" - Korosec
- Try your hand at the caber toss remembering that it's not all about distance but also about the quality and accuracy of your toss in keeping the caber aligned and hopefully turning through 180 degrees.
- Support your team-mates as they hold the shot in hand and drive up from the legs to power it out to the furthest distance possible.
- It's not quite an authentic Highland Games event but it's great fun nonetheless.....how far can you 'wang' the welly?
- The event then finishes in the traditional way of all Highland Games with a tug-o-war to see which clan is the ultimate champion.
- A fantastic way to ease your hangover. This activity will last for between 1 and 2 hours depending on your group size
Please be aware that if it is thought you are under the influence of alcohol you will not be allowed to take part.