Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.
Some Great Reasons To Choose This:
- Scotlands Top Clay Shooting Range
- Passionate Team of Instructors led by Paul
- Instruction Targetted towards Fun & Success
- Perfect location on Western Approaches to Edinburgh
- On Site Catering
Clay Pigeon Shooting in Edinburgh This is a very popular event for both stag and hens, with no experience needed just jump in and enjoy yourself. Clays is fantastic for groups as it can include a bit of competitiveness but can be a great laugh for everyone no matter your skill level.
How It Works
You will be met and taken through a full safety briefing and your instructor will also be on hand throughout the full time you are there to ensure your safety at all times. You will have 25 clays and the day will be tailored to your group with the level of difficulty depending on your experience.
What You Need To Know
- You will have 25 clays
- There will be a safety briefing and tuition throughout the activity
- All necessary equipment is supplied
- You must come dressed for the outdoors with sensible footwear
- There is a café onsite
What We Like About It
Paul and his team are full of experience and have been running this site for such a long time they really have it set to a tee; they ensure the highest safety levels whilst still making sure you have a great time. Clay pigeon shooting is such a great event for any kind of group, this is a custom built shooting group that caters for everyone from the new and occasional shooter to the more experienced shotgun user.
All Necessary Equipment