Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.
Some Great Reasons To Choose This:
- You will see the coastline in ways that few have experienced
- This is activity can be as full on or as relaxed as your group ability allowes
- Ages from 8 to 80 as long as you like fun
- No need to be able to swim or be a rock monkey
Coasteering is one of the all time adventure activities out there, you will be swimming into sea caves, climbing through natural rock arches and throwing yourself off cliffs and rock faces into the waves and surf. Along this route you will be swimming under Tantallon Castle with the majestic backdrop of the Bass Rock. You will be taken along the stunning Scottish Coastline seeing the wildlife (puffins, seals and artic terns) in their natural habitat and the trained professionals will be there to ensure your safety at all times while making sure you get the thrill of the day!
How It Works
Your coasteering guide will be in touch with you before the event to arrange your meeting point, there will be parking available and they will lead you from there onto the coastline. Over the next three hours or so the leader will be there to guide you through all of the caves, rocky arches and cliff jumps and give you the biggest adrenalin rush.
What You Need To Know
- You will meet your guide at the carpark and they will be in touch with you before hand
- You must be wearing sensible footwear that you don't mind getting wet.
- Wet suits and life jackets included
- No minimum numbers required
- All guides have full training, outdoor first aid certificates and public liability insurance
- All locations have been risk assessed and chosen to suite all abilities
What We Like About It
This activity suits everyone from complete beginners to total adrenalin junkies, you are going to see some amazing sights and catching the wildlife up close and personal it really is a trip of a lifetime along one of Scotlands awe inspiring coastlines.