Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.
Some Great Reasons To Choose This:
- Only place in East Scotland offering hovercrafting.
- Unique setting.
- All safety equipment provided on site.
- Professional instructors for guidance.
A chance to float on air with our miniature hovercraft that can be used both on land and water enjoy this special adventure sport on your last day of freedom. No brakes but guaranteed fun. Hovercrafting will allow you to experience the thrill of hovering above the ground on a cushion of air. Perfect treat where you will not find multitude of vehicles on the tracks this event is great for single competitors. Test your skills as you hover through the circuits that can be handled by anyone aged 16 years or over. If you are an amateur don't worry as professional experts will provide you with few practice sessions to know the basics about this sport and how to handle it.
Been here 3 times now and loved every time. Done both the quad biking and hovercrafting and both were well worth the money which were actually very well priced in the first place. Well worth the visit and a bonus with it being in beautiful countryside and so close to Edinburgh. Highly recommended! - Mon
- The 30min hovercarfting session includes a 10 minutes practice time flying up and down a large grass field.
- Fly in these two single seat hovercrafting where you are timed for six laps weaving in and out of cones.
- Different from a standard vehicle this treat requires the operator to lean into the turn.
- Great fun to watch and participants usually become very competitive!!
- You will be provided with crash helmets and other overalls.
- Complimentary tea/coffee/biscuits provided on site. So enjoy this competitive event with your close mates and have fun.