Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.
Some Great Reasons To Choose This:
- Mini Highland Games
- Axe Throwing
- Air Rifles
Multi Acitivty day with some of most popular activities. A bit of Scottish heritage with Mini Highland Games and then time to practise your aim with the choice of Archery, Air rifles or Axe throwing
How It Works
Mini Highland games - You will be met by our team of kilted instructors who will split you into your Clans and take you through the games giving you coaching and encouragement along the way. The games should last around two hours with a brief prize giving ceremony at the end with a bottle of Whisky for the stags and Bubbly for the hens.
Archery - You will start with a safety briefing and then be shown how to hold, load, aim and fire your bow and arrow into the authentic straw archery boss. Your Qualified instrcutor will be there to help you the whole time and keep scores for the group.
Air Rifles - You'll need patience for this one. The targets are small but our full trained instructor will be there to help you (hopefully) hit them all. They will also be there to keep score so no cheating at the end. You will get the chance to practise before the real competition starts.
Axe Throwing - Our experienced instructor will meet you and run through a quick safety briefing with your group. They will then teach you how to get the best shot, each peron will have their turn and our instructor will count up the scores to make sure there is no arguments when we declare the champion.
What You Need To Know - Mini Highland Games
- Tossing of the Caber
- Tug o' War
- Tossing the Hammer
- Farmer's Dash
- Hurling the Wellies
- Tyre Flip
- Weight O'er Bar
- The Haggis Malt Challenge
- Puttin' the Stane
*All equipment provided*
What You Need To Know - Archery
- All Equipment is provided
- A Qualified Instructor will be there to help
What You Need To Know - Air Rifles
- All Necassary equipment is provided
- Trained instructor to help
What You Need To Know - Axe Throwing
- All equipment is provided
- Instructor to help
- Wear appropriate outdoor and comfortable clothing
- Flat soled shoes that will cover your toes.
On The Day
- You should come dressed for the weather with sturdy footwear
- All technical equipment, staff and public liability insurance is provided
- Bottle of Whisky or Bubbly included for the winning Clan
- Due to Health and Safety the activity site operate a strictly no alcohol policy. Any person arriving to take part in activities under the influence of alcohol or any person acting in a disruptive manner will be asked to leave.
What We Like About It
This multi activity day is a great way to enjoy a bit of Scottish heritage and learn a new skill while having fun with your group. These activities have also been growing in popularity over the last few years so they are perfect for any stag or hen, a great way to add a bit of competition to the weekend and have a laugh with your mates.