Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.
Both the Quad Biking and Clay Pigeon Shooting really give you the chance to get your competitive side going, the quad bikes are a grizzly 125cc and reach speeds of up to 40mph so they really get the blood pumping. The clays take a bit more patience but our instructors will give you the best tuition and tips to ensure you feel the true satisfaction of hitting those clays out of the sky.
How It Works
You will be met on site by your instructor who will take you through your full safety briefing and set out the plan for the activities, you will have an instructor with you for both activities throughout the session to ensure safety first but also making sure you make the most of the day.
What You Need To Know
The Quad Biking
- You will have a 125cc Quad Bike
- The fully qualified instructor will show you how to operate the bike
- You will be taken on an off road cross country track taking in different terrains
- Speeds can reach up to 40mph
Clay Pigeon Shooting
- You will start with a full safety briefing
- You will also be given full instruction on the use and handling of the gun
- There will be a fully qualified instructor with you throughout
On the Day
- All technical equipment, staff and public liability insurance is provided
- The two activities should last around 2 hours in total
- You should come dressed for the weather with sturdy footwear
- Due to Health and Safety the activity site operate a strictly no alcohol policy. Any person arriving to take part in activities under the influence of alcohol or any person acting in a disruptive manner will be asked to leave.
What We Like About It
The best part of the Quads and Clays for us is the instructors, we have used this site for many years and send so many clients to them because we find them to be the best. These activities are not for the faint hearted, but a bit of competition is healthy for any group.