Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.
The speedboat pub tour does exactly what it says on the Tin.
This package combines the thrill of a luxury speedboat tour with 3, or 4 stops at some of the many loch side hotels and pubs.
The three hour trip cost £295whilst the 4 hour trip costs £345
There are more than 8 Loch Lomond pubs to choose from and here are some of our favourite options:
Duck Bay Marina
The Oak Tree Inn
The minimum booking for the speedboat pub tour is 3 hours and this will allow 3 stops. The 4 hour booking will allow 4 stops and so on.
In our experience the 4 hour trip is possibly the best option. The 4 hour trip is less rushed allowing a more leisurely pace for lunch.
We have prepared the following sample itinerary for the 4 hour pub tour with 4 stops:
- 14:00 to 14:30 Speedboat transfer from Luss to Inchmurrin
- 14:30 to 16:00 LUNCH @ Inchmurrin Island
- 16:00 to 16:15 Speedboat transfer from Inchmurrin to Balmaha
- 16:15 to 16:45 DRINKS @ The Oak Tree Inn – Balmaha
- 16:45 to 17:15 Speedboat transfer from Balmaha to Rowardennan
- 17:15 to 17:45 DRINKS @ The Rowardennan Hotel
- 17:45 to 18:00 Speedboat transfer from Rowardennan to Luss
This package is suited to a maximum of 21 persons.
A DEPOSIT of £100 per Boat is Required at the time of Booking
Groups of 00 to 07 persons will require one boat.
Groups of 08 to 14 persons will require two boats.
Groups of 15 to 21 persons will require three boats.
Please note; the price for your speedboat pub tour does not include food and drink prices.