Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.
Some Great Reasons To Choose This:
- An authentic Scottish Experience
- Bottle of Whisky or Fizz to toast the end of the day!
- Kilted Instructors
The Mini Highland Games is the perfect activity to bring out your competitive edge, your group will be split into Clans to compete in 9 traditional Scottish games culminating in the famous Tug O War where you will prove once and for all who the top Clan is and they can claim their bottle of whisky or bubbly!
How It Works
You will be met by out team of kilted instructors who will split you into your Clans and take you through the games giving you coaching and encouragement along the way. The games should last around two hours with a brief prize giving ceremony at the end with a bottle of Whisky for the stags and Bubbly for the hens.
What You Need To Know
The Mini Highland Games include
- Tossing of the Caber
- Tug o' War
- Tossing the Hammer
- Farmers Dash
- Hurling the Wellies
- Tyre Flip
- Weight O'er Bar
- The Haggis Malt Challenge
- Puttin' the Stane
On The Day
- You should come dressed for the weather with sturdy footwear
- All technical equipment, staff and public liability insurance is provided
- The two activities should last around 2 hours in total
- Bottle of Whisky or Bubbly included for the winning Clan
- Due to Health and Safety the activity site operate a strictly no alcohol policy. Any person arriving to take part in activities under the influence of alcohol or any person acting in a disruptive manner will be asked to leave.
What We Like About It
The team here at GoBananas love this activity and try to take part at least a couple of times a year- maybe we will compete against your group. Mini Highland games will bring out the competitive streak in all of you; there are some traditional games for you and your clan to try out. You will be given instruction on how to tackle each of the activities from the experienced instructors and you will be split into clans so the competition is set.
All Necessary Equipment